Saturday August 7th 5-9pm, Sunday AUGUST 8, 2021 ALLDAY. | $310 - INCLUDES ACTING REEL
Instructor: Rebecca Linton
Creating YOU in Action!
JCFilms will be producing several short film scenes in various locations. Each of these short scenes will vary in genre and will cast each participant in leading roles. From these cinematically produced productions each participant will leave with a professional acting reel as diverse characters in various scenes.
Your Production Day.
8AM – Call Time
9AM – High School Scenes
1PM – Church Scenes
4PM – Home/Family Scenes
7PM – Hospital Scenes
11PM – End of Day
How this Works?
- We will send you the individualized scripts for your scenes and your characters.
- You will work directly with the Director on each of your scenes.
- Your scenes and characters will be created to produce you a theatrical reel.
- Your scenes will be professionally produced and edited for a final product.
What to Expect?
- The evening before you will come to a blocking and scene rehearsal with your partners.
- When you arrive on set, you will need to check in all your wardrobe options.
- During the day, you will be travelling to several different locations.
- Each location is a set and each set will host a different scene.
- Each scene will be tailored to the lead actor.
- You will be on set a lot! Either as a lead, supporting, or background actor.
- Meals, including snacks and beverages will be provided during the day.
- Wardrobe support and even hair and make-up assistance is included.
- We will be in a team supportive atmosphere.
- Capturing the best footage of you is our goal!
Let’s face it: First impressions are everything, and it is important to have an Acting Reel that a Director or Producer can look at in 60 seconds and say, “I need to meet this actor!” That’s what this is all about.
Only 12 participants per session. Must be over 12 years old. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent. Cost is $310 per participant. Please see our $360 option if you would like to include a headshot offered during the day.
The director will be in touch with you by the week before production.